Create Account

S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition

I was not too thrilled at the prospect of being stuck on an island naked but being the type of guy who doesn't back down from a challenge and since S47 is pretty much going down the crapper for the Chiefs if figured I would get my mind on something else for 21 days. What I dislike more though was being stuck naked on an island with my longtime rival Cedric Moreau! Who was the other guy, oh yeah it was Kata Wilde! Talk about a potentially explosive cocktail considering the Sweden controversy ya? But as we all now drama makes ratings these days so the producers being hockey heads jumped on the occasion.

I forgot what Cedric and Kata brought on the trip, truth be told the whole thing is kind of hazy in my mind. What I remember is I brought a machete with me and I decided to make myself a pair of shorts with vines and leaves. I still have some decency in me and I like my jump in a set of the trunk. Food finding was hard for me because I am no hunter gladly though it didn't take too long before I grouped up with the other two. The ambiance was... Well, there was no ambiance. We basically at least for the first few days barely talked to each other but we did realize quickly that we worked well as a trio and it helped to make things a bit easier. But as time moved on the difficulty kept on rising and it's during time of duress sometimes that differences are settled and this is what happened between me and Cedric. He's my rival still now, but hatred has been replaced by mutual respect. While we used to want to beat each other to up one another, not we do it in the interest of sportsmanship. I have no issues with Kata really, it's Sweden Management I have a problem with.

Adversity has a way of bringing people closer together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition - by MrPrime - 05-12-2019, 12:17 PM