Create Account

S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition

Day 1: Just got off the boat, it was super hot and I had nothing on me, just a map and my survival item. During the boat trip I already started to feel skeptical about my choice and then when I was standing on the beach naked, I finally came into conclusion that it was a bad idea to chose hockey stick to be my survival item, but it was my lucky stick and never let me down - I decided to move on in search of the others.

Day 2: Still have not found the others, I spent the night in a cave full of bats, could not sleep at all and I was hungry. First thing in the morning I tried to make noise by hitting my stick to the cave walls, nobody heard it. I decided to walk deeper into the jungle. A journey that felt like forever came to a happy ending when I finally found the two other players, Tor Tuck and Brady McIntyre. I could not believe my eyes, two Edmonton players and both defenders - just like me! I knew we would have fun. I asked if they tried to find me when I did not show up earlier, they said that they heard me earlier, but did not feel like getting out of the bamboo beds so early.

Day 3: I failed to sleep again, Tor and Brady made me sleep on the ground, their bamboo beds looked nice. When the guys woke up, they asked about my survival item, I told them that I brought a bottle, but already lost it. Did not want to tell them about my stick. I wanted to keep it to myself and catch a lot of fish with it, just had to make line and some kind of a hook, I did not have the patience to do either of those, so I just sharpened the other end of my stick and used it as a spear. It got stuck in the bottom, tried to yank it off, but I broke it.

Day 4: I have given up, still no sleep even after building comfy bed for myself, the guys snore like crazy. I have decided to give up on this race and head back home.

@ErM @caltroit_red_flames

Messages In This Thread
RE: S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition - by jRuutu - 05-17-2019, 04:58 PM