Create Account

S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition

My time on Naked and Afraid was a grim one. Waking up on this deserted island gave me strange feelings, and very primitive ones. They never told me who I would find on this island with me, but it ended up being none other than @Steelhead77 Esa and @Mike Izzy Izzy. Being naked and afraid with these two was not a new feeling to me, as I felt similar to that when I first stepped into the Calgary Dragons locker room for the first time. Esa went to gather materials for a shelter, being the wise veteran that he is, he seemed to be able to do it without a problem. Izzy was in charge of getting food, and he disappeared for awhile. I had no idea where he was, and we were all getting hungry. Things took a turn when I got the taste the chicken parms in my mouth, and I needed to eat as soon as possible. On first site of a camera man, my primitive instincts came into play, and I threw a hand-made spear at the guy's head. There was no time to cook it, because when I opened his stomach, everything looked like chicken. I had chicken eyes, and I was going insane for the parmesan. I cannot describe the feeling, eating raw intestines that my brain made taste like chicken for whatever reason. After a few minutes, what do I see? Izzy comes through the bush with freshly found food to eat, and stops me in my tracks.

Luckily for me, none of what I did was on camera, on account of murdering a camera man and eating some of a person. Izzy and Esa helped me cover it up, and I am lucky to be able to still play hockey in the SHL at this point.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition - by DollarAndADream - 05-19-2019, 05:15 PM