Create Account

PGS S47 Game 92 - Montreal Militia vs Anchorage Armada

Comment #1
I would like to point out a thing that in my oppinion costed a game for Armada here. And that is face offs. As you see noone from Anchorage team finished this game with more than 50% from the dot. For example Andris Dzerins who is playing in third line won only 5 out of 16 face offs. Spencer MacLean won only 9 out of 19. For Anchorage coaching stuff this will be a huge part to improve from during offseason and offseason might start really soon if team can’t win those crucial face offs when the game is even and is yet to decided.

Comment #2

Montreal Militia won this game, but what leaves a bad taste afterwards is how bad second line played. Impresivelly bad plus minus coeficient for all second line. Jaguar, Truong and Hagan with crazy minus 3 here. Pretty crazy if you think that Armada scored 4 goals in the game and 3 of them against this line. What might be the couse of it? Well, maybe it was a lack of chemistry there, maybe players wasn’t ready for this game. Game was played during mid part of season, maybe guys wasn’t ready physically. There might be a lot of resons for such a bad game for these 3.

Comment #3

Absolutelly terrible ending for Armada team. Right after the break Anchorage was in lead 3:1. But then just 9 seconds in to the third period Montreal scored. You think that should a wake up call for Armada, but that was just a start of potentially worst period in franchise history. Two and a half minutes later Militia now tied the things up. Now a powerplay for Montreal and and Klozzof with pwerplay goal and to give the lead once again. 2 minutes later Shepard with second goal of thenight. I have to say that Armada got one back, but then again a penalty kill for them and now Montreal sealed the deal and Shepard with hattrick.

[Image: Kerr.png]
Armada Panthers
"Nobody cared who I was until I put on this jersey..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: PGS S47 Game 92 - Montreal Militia vs Anchorage Armada - by Le_Kris - 05-23-2019, 06:41 AM