Create Account

S48 Hamilton Steelhawks interested prospects

1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?

Right now I would say a 8 to 9. Despite the fact I started with the SHL late because I missed the draft, I have had a ton of fun on this website. Meeting people and building my hockey player. 

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? 

Gabriel Johnson. We play together in Anchorage and I know just how talented he is. As part of the rookie class that took over the Armada, we have pushed each other forward to be the best we could be 

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?

I am ready to write as many articles and do whatever I can in order to keep affording training and equipment. I already have 3 more articles in the works based on my player and will be set for next season once all are published

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? 

GO KNIGHTS GO! Vegas Golden Knights are my team, my friends got me into hockey and when Vegas was announced as a new team, I decided to follow them as a new fan (It made sense to me  Towel ). When I am not on SHL, I write stories online, fanfiction and original works. I also help run a hockey website where I write articles about Vegas.

5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both?

Yep! All games, all systems, PC and Console. I prefer Console but I probably spend more time playing mutliplayer on PC. Monster Hunter World is probably main game right now (As is Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on Switch) but I am also play Terraria and a bunch of overs. I'll give any game a chance to impress me

Messages In This Thread
RE: S48 Hamilton Steelhawks interested prospects - by KenitohMenara - 06-02-2019, 04:31 PM