Create Account

Upcoming Graphics Changes (x-post from Graphics)

06-16-2019, 02:15 PMTomasnz Wrote: Scale Seems fine.

But. Imo removing the focus on jersey swaps is a mistake.

My best example is a graphic without shl specific branding (ie branding of the NHL) would be similar to someone writing a really good article about the recent NHL playoffs and submitting it for grading in the shl media section.

It's not about the time and effort taken. It is about helping this site feel like a seperate and different place from the real world.

Graphics without shl team branding break the perception we have of the site.

Like I'm just someone that likes looking through the graphics section to see cool stuff. But I have zero interest in graphics that don't at least try to pretend to be in the SHL.

I'm not saying don't do jersey swaps, but I'm just trying to remove that hard limit of you aren't getting a 8/10 because you didn't do a jersey swap. I would rather people focus more time into an actual sig than get hemmed up on a jersey swap. There will still be numerous people doing jersey swaps throughout the site. I'm aiming to make it something that enhances the sig, but doesn't define a score if that makes sense

That being said, I understand your SHL identity thing but I think that will still be maintained a lot through the text work on the sigs.

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upcoming Graphics Changes (x-post from Graphics) - by Lazyeye - 06-16-2019, 02:26 PM