Create Account

Behind The Scenes: A Look Into The Head Of A St Louis GM
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2019, 10:04 AM by esilverm.)

07-13-2019, 09:19 AMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: ok but what is a scarecrow noise

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the meaning of “SCARECROW NOISES”. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics a majority of the joke will go over a typical person’s head. It all stems from Hayes the Scarecrow’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans and players understand this; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the joke, to realise that it is not just funny- is says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the St. Louis Scarecrows truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate the humour in Nicolaj Muller’s existential catchphrase “SCARECROW NOISES,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as TML99 and Nictox’s genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Scarecrows tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Behind The Scenes: A Look Into The Head Of A St Louis GM - by esilverm - 07-13-2019, 09:50 AM