Create Account

S49 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

Player Page

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team? 
I'd probably put my interest at a 7, like just about every other team in the SHL. I don't know too much about the team right now other than that you guys have been making the playoffs pretty consistently over the past 25 seasons, so that's always nice to hear. I'd be interested in being drafted by the Dragons.

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success? 
I'm looking to build a shutdown defender, with a strong passing game to help break the puck out of our own zone and to ideally control the power play from the point. I am indeed open to advice and will do whatever it takes to help the team succeed.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
I've been out of school for a few years now and have a steady full time job, so I don't foresee having any time commitment issues any time soon. Especially nothing that would prevent me from at the very least doing weekly training, PTs, etc.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). 
I'm 24.

5. Are you a hockey fan? What is your favorite NHL team?
I am a hockey fan. I only got into hockey about 10 years ago during the first Red Wings v Penguins finals. Since there's no team in Wisconsin, I decided to adopt the Red Wings as my team. I wanted to root for a team that was close geographically and being a die hard Packer and Brewer fan there wasn't a chance in hell I'd root for a Chicago based team.. And between the Wild and the Red Wings, the wings just had a better history.

6. What have you enjoyed most so far about the SHL?  
I've enjoyed the community as a whole. Plenty of good people in the SHL.

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us!
I have written a couple of media articles so far, with another couple that I'm hanging on to until the double media pay opens up. I intend to keep writing enough media to fund weekly training and yearly equipment.

8. Currently the Dragons have a very deep young roster, anyone we pick will need to be patient. How would you feel about playing for your SMJHL team another 2-3 seasons?
I'm fine with playing in the SMJHL for as long as it takes. I know my build right now isn't up to par with the SHL and that I'll need to keep working on improving my player before I can even expect to compete at the SHL level. 

9. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S49 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread - by BrewskyBoy - 07-28-2019, 06:58 PM