Create Account

Nocturnal Emissions Podcast Questions
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2019, 01:36 AM by TheHockeyist. Edit Reason: New question. )

Will you tell us one very strange fact about yourself?

Is H2O pronounced "wahder" or (British accent) "whot-tuh"?

Are you gonna give us up?

Are you gonna let us down?

Are you gonna run around and desert us?

Are you gonna make us cry?

Are you gonna say goodbye?

Are you gonna tell a lie and hurt us?

Your player goes to the rink only to discover that there's an orchestra on the ice playing "This is the Song that Never Ends". What is his reaction?

Is this the song that never ends? Does it go on and on, my friends? Did some people start singing it and not know what it was? Will they continue on and on forever just because it is the song that never ends? Does it go on and on, my friends? Did some people start singing it and not know what it was? Will they continue on and on forever just because it is the song that never ends? Does it go on and on, my friends? ...

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nocturnal Emissions Podcast Questions - by TheHockeyist - 08-30-2019, 01:30 AM