Create Account

Player Inactivity Penalty in Juniors

09-12-2019, 05:01 PMRublic Wrote:
09-12-2019, 04:55 PMcpetrella Wrote: Agree in theory, but disagree in practice. I’d argue that throwing a 155-200 tpe player into the big minutes right away can hurt a rookie’s development. Nobody wants to see their player go -2 every game and score maybe 15 points.

I’d rather a chance on the second line with -2’s and 15 points as opposed to the 4 points  i achieved on the third line in my rookie season. It’s not like they would be getting first line minutes... it it second line at best usually.  I could name a handful of rookies playing 2nd line minutes who have thrived.

I dont have time to do the research, but I can almost guarantee you that wvery team has rookies in the top 6 this season except for maybe detroit who drafted like 2 players total and has almost an entirely capped team.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Inactivity Penalty in Juniors - by JNH - 09-12-2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Player Inactivity Penalty in Juniors - by uhh - 09-12-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Player Inactivity Penalty in Juniors - by trella - 09-12-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Player Inactivity Penalty in Juniors - by uhh - 09-12-2019, 08:18 PM