Create Account

Player Inactivity Penalty in Juniors

09-12-2019, 08:43 PMcharlieconway Wrote: (click here for expanded image)

[Image: j6jRTcr.jpg]

The activity of the top 30 skaters (by points) and the top-5 goalies (by SV%) of the season. For what it's worth, there weren't as many IAs here as I recalled.
I don't know if this is going to sway anyone's opinion one way or another, but I figure it can only help to have as much info as possible.

---

09-12-2019, 08:34 PMAcsolap Wrote: Teams can only ice two inactives over 200 tpe. Most decent earners pass that mark like two weeks into the season. Personally I see this as a non issue and if your GM isn't playing you as much as you'd like either speak to them or ask for a trade.

No idea if this is aimed at me or not, but in case it is, I was probably played more than I expected this past season. It's not about that.

Yeah I mean you look at that and 3 of the Top 6 in points and nearly 4 out of the top 5 goalies are inactive, Its not unreasonable to want all of those spots to be filled with active

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Inactivity Penalty in Juniors - by JNH - 09-12-2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Player Inactivity Penalty in Juniors - by uhh - 09-12-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Player Inactivity Penalty in Juniors - by uhh - 09-12-2019, 08:18 PM
RE: Player Inactivity Penalty in Juniors - by efiug - 09-12-2019, 08:50 PM