Create Account

S53 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2020, 11:49 AM by juke.)

Jukka Timonen  Berserkers

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?
I don't know much about all the individual teams still, but from your description, the Dragons sound like winners. So at least an 8 or 9.

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success?
I'm looking to build your typical two way defenseman. Chip in on offense, play sound on defense. Like Hedman/Pietrangelo. Very open to advice.

3. What are you looking for in an SHL team and what do you enjoy in a locker room?
I like an active locker room, that gets into good discussion about the season, but also just about every day things and life as well.

4. What have you enjoyed most so far about the SHL?  
I like the locker rooms and discussions. And it's nice to be invested in the player and check sim results and watch progress being made.

5. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
Can't see anything changing.

6. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).
Late 20s.

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us!
I like to make data/stat based media [1] [2] [3] [4]

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

Messages In This Thread
RE: S53 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread - by juke - 02-23-2020, 11:47 AM