Create Account

S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2020, 02:25 PM by iStegosauruz.)

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Zbynek Dobrovsky RW - which at this point I wish I had picked a different name because man thats getting tough to repeatedly type. 
2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Honestly, I know literally nothing about hockey so I'll do whatever a team wants. Scoring goals sounds cool just because I'm a totally basic person though. 
3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
Wayyyyy too many. I joined my first sim league - the NSFL - back in February and I've become way too devoted to them. I'm online and reachable by discord almost 24/7. I spend about 4 to 6 hours a day testing for my two NSFL teams - I'm GM of a minor league team and in the war room of my major league team. Although I am about to move across the country to start work at a new job - meaning my time and activity might decrease a bit - I do generally expect to stay fairly active still. I've made enough commitments in my various leagues to owe it to people to log in and do the work. 
4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
iStegosauruz#1669 
Now, I've got to be honest. Y'all picked me up when I created and I haven't been the most Discord active, but if you ask anyone who knows me across sim leagues thats pretty strange. Right when I created my player I got hired at a new job in Michigan, so I'm about to move like 13 hours. Its a big change and I had to drive up there and find an apartment, etc, so I wasn't as active as I would normally want to be the past few weeks. That should all change when life settles down a bit in the next week or so. 

5. Why is @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] a bad person? (Make sure you tag @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 

Hmm... I feel like this a trap but who the fuck cares. @Gwdjohnson is a bad person because... I don't have a good reason. Because I don't know who he is and totally wrote a different answer to this question immediately before being tagged on discrod and having to change it. So hah. 

Here was the original answer:
Hmm... I feel like this a trap but who the fuck cares. @Gwdjohnson is a bad person because I didn't even hear from Anaheim when I created my player and I always like meeting new people and hearing about the teams in the league. Tsk tsk you missed out on a good player who will probably end up being a high TPE but mediocre producing player, like I am in every league sadly.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Absolutely - but y'all already know me and know where to find me! Always happy to chat. 

Messages In This Thread
S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects - by Acsolap - 07-10-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects - by JSS - 07-12-2020, 11:14 AM
RE: S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects - by JR95 - 07-13-2020, 07:56 AM
RE: S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects - by grok - 07-13-2020, 12:07 PM
RE: S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects - by Jepox - 07-13-2020, 01:33 PM
RE: S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects - by Wasty - 07-14-2020, 03:07 AM
RE: S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects - by yosh - 07-14-2020, 12:11 PM
RE: S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects - by Jala - 07-14-2020, 05:44 PM
RE: S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects - by AW13 - 07-15-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects - by sash - 07-15-2020, 12:08 PM
RE: S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects - by iStegosauruz - 07-15-2020, 01:09 PM