Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

I could definitely go on a tagging spree, but I feel like there are lots of great people that I've already made sure to express thanks for. The two I haven't would probably have to be @Huck24, and @Thatguy91.

Huck, you were and have been great since I joined the team, and especially so since some of the users I was more familiar with departed the team. It's always fun to have you around in the LR, and it feels like you continually put a smile on my face. 

Henrik, you are pretty much the reason I am in the league in the first place. You helped (and dealt with) a ton when I first created, and were one of the first to reach and and congratulate me on a management role. In part with the Kraken, you're one of the reasons I stuck around in the first season, so while we don't keep in touch much, figured I'd take the time here to say thanks as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by overdoo - 12-21-2020, 05:10 PM