Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

12-22-2020, 08:22 AMNokazoa Wrote: There are a lot of people I can appreciate.

@Briedaqueduc Thank you for being one of my best friends on the site. You are always there to listen to me bitch about various things, and I am thrilled you are with me in Canada. Lets win a few more gold for ol' Simo LeBlanc

@"luketd"@aaronwilson Thank you two for taking me in VAN when I first created. Without that almost immediate support, I definitely would have gone inactive and wait that may have been a good thing. Maybe I should not be thanking you. This site takes a lot of my time. 

@Jearim Man its such a pleasure being a co-GM with you in Nevada and I am very happy you reached out to me about GMing with you.

@LairdButler Thanks for relieving me for lunch twice a week. HA see you later today. 

@Gwdjohnson Why the fuck did you get me into management? Why am I doing this to myself? Fucking hell. Anyway, you are such a nice approachable guy who I am sure is getting a lot of pings this mPT, but I just wanted to reiterate that you are a cheater and Simon Tremblay will be avenged. Also nice tongue.

@Keygan@"TommySalami" Thanks for drafting me and making the LR such a nice chill place. Also, your management has only ever been called into question once in recent memory which I think is pretty solid. I mean I got a TD before preseason so there is that. 

There are a lot of people to thank or appreciate in this league so I'll just ping a bunch right here. Just people who make the league better by engaging with it. @Ferda@Kalakar@Mazatt@GeckoeyGecko@DrunkenTeddy @nour

You all do various things for the league or for me and I just wanted you all to know it wasn't going unnoticed, except Nour. No one knows what Nour does. He just hits me up whenever I am FA and I appreciate that.
<3

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by GeckoeyGecko - 12-22-2020, 12:22 PM