Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 06:49 PM by Aephino.)

Alrighty I am normally bad at these but I will do my best to not be bad this time

@Mediocre_Fred you are an awesome guy and the first person i really talked to a lot on this site, which definitely helped me stick around more

@notorioustig a nice, intelligent, and funny man who took a chance on me. poured his heart out into that s53 cup run.

@reid @Rangerjase @leviadan @"Awesomecakes" @roastpuff @jeffie43 s53 guys! we always had so much fun in the detroit discord and even more fun winning that 4 star. y'all are the reason i had so much fun when i first started on this site!

@Mutedfaith @nour some of the most helpful and dedicated people

@JSS for making me laugh

@dankoa another guy who took a chance on me, and whose killer personality made it easy for me to stay active on this site

@"Jakub" a lovely person who i wish was still active

@honkerrs always fun to talk to, miss being in HO with you! (intern buddies for life)

@dmills3 @ml002 some jokesters who can always make me laugh (also miss HO with you guys too)

@StamkosFan a friendly bud who has taught me a lot

@Wasty the best sig maker, had a blast when we made that sig together a few seasons back!

@puolivalmiste @RedCapeDiver some more of the most dedicated users i know, always helping me in texas. can't wait for the future with you guys!

@JumpierPegasus @Fantobens @Rabidsponge21 @EricNCSU @"Rindiee @"MP7" @BrewskyBoy @Slowpoke @Leoben @raymond3000 we have the best folks in texas. love y'all

@ThatDamnWalrus i love u even if i dont know your username

can't believe it's been almost 1 year of being on this site. here's to many more Renegades

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Aephino - 12-22-2020, 06:45 PM