Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

NO @s

Leafs, Krever, Razov - Thanks for making the site, without you all none of this would be possible. Krever and Leafs were two of the most influential people when i joined the site. And without Razov this especially wouldn't be possible since they saved the site from imminent demise when Bill Locheed tried to take down the site with a ddos attack

Raymond and Otrebor - Thanks for being my first ever gm's. Picking me up for PGF? Putting me and Voss together? This is what kept me here and why I am here almost 10 years later

Boon - First GM in the SHL. You said you would take me if you picked 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. You fell to 4th (horrible lottery system) but still got me. And I am so grateful, because Miller was my best player and Minnesota won 2 Cups. Incredible times there and at least I have GroupMe to know you're doing well

GoB and Duey - GoB, loved you in Minny and glad you got me in Seattle. Sorry it ended with me leaving via trade, but you wona Cup after I left so egg on my face I guess

Tez and the blizz - Tezzy tezzy tezzy baby. Took a chance on a trade, loved you in the crew, loved the blizz baby. This team was infuential to me in my mid years in the league. I think retiring Buchesner and leaving Edmonton contributed to my demise in the league, because that team was so special. When I couldn't build Portland to be just like the Blizz it crushed me. Such a fun team

Cuffy - My cogm for life. Listen Cuff you were an okay head GM at best but one of the best co's in the league. Your ability to foster amazing LRs, treat playesr like family, and be the dad of the group was something I couldn't find in anyone else. You were my best friend and confident for a while there in STL and POR

Portland lads (scholz, mp7, dankoa, gcool, brumm, viking) - You were all so important to me. I wanted so badly for us to be the best team in the league and I think we could have been. Ultimately I think if that team had lasted scholz, brumm, dank, killington, and wachter would all be HOF. I should never have firesaled, that team was destined for greatness. I am glad you all flourished elsewhere

Allen - You saved me. I went inactive with Bent in Portland. But you literally saved me on the SHL. And this isn't a thanks this is a fuck you. I hate you. I was going to a good place of inactivity. But fr, you made me coach in Texas and it really helped bring me back. Loved being coach, loved winning that Challenge Cup. You built a great team

Dan (again) - Thanks for making me co and taking a chance on me. We won 2 GMOTY awards but tbh that was all you. I won the McKeils tho. You were a great GM and I'm so sad you never got that Cup. You deserved it

Hammy - Thanks for bringing JPG in when I left Texas. You took a chance on JPG... And he was really really bad!! I'm happy you have kept me involved in the discord despite my player leaving, I would have been sad leaving that environment it's so active and fun. Love the Mets baby

Smith and Henrik - Thanks for seeing me as an integral part to the teams future in SFP. I want this team to get a Cup so freaking bad. This was my baby, and now it is yours and you are doing an amazing job. I can't wait to win a Challenge Cup and hit 2k tpe with Simonsson. You believed in me as a future 2k TPE top liner for your team and I promise you I will make that come true

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by JumpierPegasus - 12-23-2020, 01:41 PM