Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

@Ruggsy @Jumbobone19 @LordBirdman and @lespoils: Creating the best Rocket League team in the SHL, and being genuine great guys in COL (Shoutout to all the boys in COL LR as well........including you, Halkohol)

@JR95 and @Citizen of Adraa: Awesome guys to talk to in VC, very chill and enjoyable

@goldenglutes: My former partner in crime, I look forward to see what you do with @hotdog in Atlanta

@PremierBromanov: My current partner in crime, you're already doing a great job, I'm just lucky to be working with ya

@hhh81: Oi, Trips, stop dropping your crown. But nah, really, I already have you to thank for bringing my in to COL on my first stint, and now I have you to thank for giving me another (Hopefully much better) shot in Seattle.

To all the others I missed, you may snipe me upon first sight.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by ProjectSaint - 12-23-2020, 04:02 PM