Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

Wow I love reading these and honestly love this league. <3

For starters I wanna thank @Inf1d3l and @SpartanGibbles you two are by far my best friends on site. We know each other on a much personal level and y’all have been through a lot with me in our over 2 years together. I love y’all.

Next is @SDCore boy did you have so many pms from me (and still will). You were an amazing commish and we would argue like siblings. You were always an ear for me and I loved our podcast together. I’ll never forget those times we spent together. <3

Alright @JKortesi81 you know even though I’m not NOLA anymore, I love you as a person. Thanks again for the wine!

@ACapitalChicago @FuzzSHL @trashae @SpartanGibbles Thank you for keeping HO running as smooth as it does. Your a good group.

@RedCapeDiver I miss you in HO, hope your doing well. You were amazing in HO and I’m thankful for everything you did!

@KlusteR @SpartanGibbles thank you for welcoming be back to minny and making it happen. I love that place so much. <3 Also look! I did a PT!!

@Shmurph @Leppish thank you for making my first time in minny worth it!! (Sorry I left)

@Eggy216 Thank you for believing in me and helping me get to where I am now.

Huge thanks to @BarnabasCollins and @Jearim for being my first GMs and taking the chance on me as a DFA back in 43.

There are really so many people I appreciate on this site, and if I had the time I would tag every single person.

It’s been over 2 years, I look forward to another 2 more Smile

Stay safe, I love y’all <3

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by BadWolf - 12-23-2020, 10:34 PM