Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

@Ace, since I was scouted by you and @hotdog I knew I wanted to play for New England. Every day you show how much you care about the team, and I admire it. I really appreciate your help during the turbulence that's happened the last few seasons.

@hotdog, same goes for you. So much changed in such a short time during the expansion. And we all know you deserved a team more than anyone. We still miss you, but the Atlanta/New England games are the ones I look forward to the most during the season now.

@Zema The way you've stepped up as co has been fantastic. Digging up and sorting out the team history, and being heavily involved in everything. Makes me feel real confident in the team's future.

@MCP_ @dmills3 @boom My time in Vancouver was great in many ways. And definitely the biggest reason why I stuck around during my early seasons. I really appreciate you guys helping me figure out the site and my player.

@FuzzSHL @sve7en and everyone else in Carolina. Going all-in in S54 and trading for me turned out to be a great move. The CAR LR made me feel welcome immediately. Watching the championship series with you guys in and out of VC is something I won't forget.

@hhh81 I want to give you praise for how you run the J awards committee. It's straight forward, transparent, and very well organized on the inside. Giving new, jobless users(as I was myself) a chance at a job is key for retention. And you're definitely doing your part.

And to everyone else on New England: You guys makes the time and effort I put in all worth it every day Wolfpack

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by kenvald - 12-24-2020, 11:45 AM