Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2020, 04:19 PM by JKortesi81.)

These are always hard to really nail down because there's SO MANY PEOPLE out here I'd want to talk about.

@TheDangaZone You *always* come to mind first for me here. There's nothing more to be said that hasn't already been said on this site many times before. You're fantastic and I love you.

@BadWolf You beat me to it this time, but you're a fantastic human being. I love you too.

@Evok <3

@Nictox Thank you for all that you do for me. I know I'm the worst, but you're always there to help me out.

@Steelhead77 My mentor. Words can't do justice for the amount you've helped me in this sim world.

@Huck24 having you on New Orleans was one of the best things i've ever done.

@FuzzSHL I'm so incredibly proud of the person you are and the GM you've become. I always knew you'd kill it in this league one day, and now i'm getting to witness it. Why the fuck couldn't you have gotten a team in the East? WHY? Smile

@slothfacekilla Thanks for being you. Always there to chat, and always there to drunkenly gift me Nitro so I could spooky dance with you. So grateful you exist.

@Slappydoodle and @Bonk - even if only Slappy will see this, i know he'll still tell Bonky about it when they're high as fuck on Christmas: The SHL isn't as good as it was when you two were invested and making your podcasts. It misses you both.

@Rich and @"luketd" - Thank you for providing me with a fantastic podcast to listen to just about every week. I really enjoy it, and I listen every time.

@ztevans Fuck you.

@SDCore Thank you for being a fantastic friend, even when I made you want to kill me. That's just part of the package.

@ztevans Not really. <3

And to everyone else out there i missed, you're the best.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by JKortesi81 - 12-24-2020, 04:19 PM