Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

Lots of things to say, not a lot of time to say them... as I am leaving this to the last minute.

@notorioustig @nour Thank you for giving me a start in this league, and for making Detroit the reason I stuck around here.
Thanks to all the falcons who make the daily in the LR so amazing. @Mutedfaith @roastpuff @"Awesomecakes" @Rangerjase @Halkohol @Mediocre_Fred @JSS @Mr. Finland @Aephino @Waters @dankoa and everyone else.

Thanks to my S53 bois for motivating me for the Teeps and $ gains and to get more involved in this site. @juke @Nhamlet @sve7en @boom @Faelax.

Huge shoutout to @SDCore for letting me get a shot at HO. It has been my most fulfilling and interesting role to date.

Major thanks to three people who I think make the site so so much better (along with everyone else mentioned) @"luketd" @DrunkenTeddy @Kalakar. Without your hard work this would be not as cool. I know a lot of people probably tagged you in this, but I will make it one more, dammit.

General thanks to other awesome people I forgot to mention, but who have 100% made my site experience better. @hhh81 @WannabeFinn@Zoone16 @StamkosFan @Zema @Muerto @Inf1d3l @TheDangaZone

I am coming up on 1 year on the site and have never felt as invested into a community and group of people as I do with The SHL. That is thanks to all of you. Cheers.

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by reid - 12-27-2020, 12:23 AM