Create Account

High Stick King - Design Stop [ Closed - Temporary ]
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2022, 08:34 AM by High Stick King. Edited 4 times in total.)

[Image: gJGNOLi.png]
There is a $500,000 reward to the first member who can name the movie the truck is from in the picture above.
Congrats to @ACapitalChicago who successfully guessed that the truck was from the movie Tremors.

UPDATED NOTE: I am closing this TEMPORARILY. I am behind schedule and I suspect a potential influx with new season and teams coming up. Those who have signed up will still get their signatures. Nothing will change on that front. I just won't be accepting any new requests until I get this waiting list cleared out.

Thanks for understanding.

Design Stop Greeter Wrote:Design Stop
Welcome
Welcome to the Design Stop. You can request graphics here as well as download graphic resources that I have put together.

Resources
There isn't much there yet (more to come very soon) but I have made available some of the graphics and templates that I created in my time here. They are located in the 2nd post and are free for anyone as they see fit. Have at 'em.

Order Template
Please attempt to use the order template at the bottom of this post to make your requests and provide as much information as possible. The more detail you can provide, the better the product will be. "Anything you can come up with." is a perfectly fine answer but it can also be a difficult jumping off point. Fair warning.

Design Stop Sales Agent Wrote:Pricing
Free
Screw it. It's free for everyone!

Design Stop Security Wrote:Alert
Take a Number
Designs will be done first come, first serve.

Delivery Time
I generally take a fair bit of time when doing these so don't expect to get your graphic back right away and add extra time if it is a GIF.

Waiting List
Maybe there won't be one? Who knows but if there are 5+ people all waiting for their requests in this thread then you can expect me to be having a panic attack so be sure to add that onto the estimate as well.

Design Stop Security Wrote:Current Waiting List
  1. TBD

Design Stop Sweatshop Worker Wrote:Order Template
Design Type [sig/card]: 
Player Name: 
Jersey Number: 
Render: 
Team(s): 
Animation [y/n]: 
Matching Avatar [y/n]: 
Additional Special Text / Details / Slogan: 
Don't forget to let me know if your player needs the "C" on their jersey or any other distinguishing markings.

Resources and examples of previous designs are in the 2nd post below.

Messages In This Thread
High Stick King - Design Stop [ Closed - Temporary ] - by High Stick King - 10-10-2021, 08:40 PM