Create Account

High Stick King - Design Stop [ Closed - Temporary ]
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2021, 11:40 PM by High Stick King.)

Quote:Signatures
I generally do the signature design in a 500px width by 300px height.

[Image: qLuUl6H.png][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: 5SlYFDL.gif][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: PP492HY.gif][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: AZoqLKk.gif][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: dQCf677.gif][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: nhsGxD3.gif][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: npAeqJS.png][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: ux7NHZz.png][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: SU1J6Nh.png][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: s8hqaYI.png][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: vXCQZXA.png]

Quote:Player Cards
I generally do the card design in a 400px width by 288px height.

[Image: ZbdsVhS.png][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: NEBFVmH.png][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: yn65H37.png][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: JDGTrj1.png][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: HGl5A7n.png][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: u3ff7BX.png][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: RrZcpoa.png][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: Ms1YYuF.png][Image: 7fLVHvJ.png][Image: xXVDp8M.png]
Templates in order of display: 1979-80 O-Pee-Chee ··· 1983-84 Topps ··· 1984-85 Topps ··· 1985-86 Topps ··· 1986-87 Topps ··· 1992-93 Upper Deck ··· 1993-94 Upper Deck ··· 2018-19 Upper Deck ··· 1976-77 O-Pee-Chee (stylized)

Design Stop Public Relations Wrote:Resources - google drive link
These are all free to use with no restrictions. Enjoy.

Logos
SMJHL S61 Logo Pack [ v1.1 ] [ 5.9mb ] - download link
  • This is a zipped file of all of the current (s61) logos for the SMJHL teams.
  • Logo sizes are all 1000px by 1000px and saved as transparent PNG's.
  • Note - A couple original logos were smaller than 1000px but not that much and I was able to enlarge them without any blurring. The Knights logo however was much smaller so I did my best to vectorize it, enlarge it, then resize it back to 1000px.
  • Note - Anchorage Armada changed their logo mid-season which is what this update contains.
[older version] SMJHL S61 Logo Pack [ v1.0 ] [ 5.5mb ] - download link
  • This is a zipped file of all of the s61 logos for the SMJHL teams from the start of the season.
  • Note - A couple original logos were smaller than 1000px but not that much and I was able to enlarge them without any blurring. The Knights logo however was much smaller so I did my best to vectorize it, enlarge it, then resize it back to 1000px.
SHL S61 Logo Pack [ v1.0 ] [ 9.3mb ] - download link
  • This is a zipped file of all of the current (s61) logos for the SMJHL teams.
  • Note - The North Stars was the only logo that was smaller than 1000px so I enlarged it and sharpened its edges.
Playing Cards
1984-85 topps.zip [ v1.0 ] [ 1.8mb ] - download link
  • If you would like to make your own version of this player card, I have zipped the PSD and uploaded it to my google drive. Feel free to change the colors or template however you like. I resize it to a 400px height for preferred size.
I'll be adding the templates for all of the cards you see above as I get time.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: High Stick King - Design Stop [ Open ] - by High Stick King - 10-10-2021, 08:40 PM