Create Account

S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 10:30 AM by Frenchie. Edited 4 times in total.)

1. Create an Update Page
2. Claim and Activity Check
3. Free Weekly Training for New Players
4. PT Claim
5. Submit Graphic
6. Deep Dive
7. Video 1 Video 2
After a few audio technical difficulties, the hosts confidently got the show rolling.  The outstanding, and hopefully award winning, production was exciting from beginning to end.  trashae and RAmenAmen really know how to keep an audience entertained.  I look forward to more of their  witty repartee and entertaining banter.  of course I have to assume this based on only being able to hear one of them

After what seemed to be the quickest nine minutes that I have ever witnessed passed the show got started!  To no ones surprise Nevada took home 3 of 4 of the team awards with their stellar showing during the season and playoffs.  Of course some of the individual awards were also awarded unsurprisingly based on them being stat leaders with a tie between Iskandrov and Kobliska each with 88 points.  Moxii claimed the Martucci Trophy with his 48 goals and the Tandem of Suckle and Cheese with an impressive .904 save percentage took home the Lewis-Flood trophy.

Yada yada yada...and Iskandrov takes home the coveted Lindsay MVP AND the Fallah MVP trophies.  Congrats to all of our nominees and winners.
8. Complete the Rookie Survey

Graded! 6 tasks completed for $6 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @Wheels

I could not grade #4 as it is both linked to #5 and does not constitute a valid PT claim. A valid PT claim would be claimed by linking to a post from this thread. You can claim this again in another post. If you have any questions about this, feel free to message me! - Frenchie

Messages In This Thread
S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by Jayba1t - 09-05-2022, 03:09 PM
RE: S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by Atox - 09-05-2022, 11:03 PM
RE: S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by Esk - 09-08-2022, 12:36 PM
RE: S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by lore - 09-11-2022, 12:42 AM
RE: S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by Wheels - 09-14-2022, 01:34 PM
RE: S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by lore - 10-02-2022, 01:26 AM
RE: S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by Atox - 10-05-2022, 02:16 AM