Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

As I am the co-gm of Edmonton, it will be a little hard for my player to play for another team since I am sworn by oath and blood to play for the team until I am dead. That is, however, the only loophole in this whole situation, when I am a lifeless corpse, my player will be able to pass to the other side and finally play for a team that will probably appreciate his talents. Another fun perk about being an absolute chad of a corpse is it takes zero effort to learn and fit into the new team and system, I'm just there to fill a role, have fun, make some new friends, and the following season my player will vanish, puff, dissolve into ash like in the Avengers. The hardest part of playing for a new team for 1 season will be doing everything in my power to try and not tamper anyone while i'm there. It runs deep in my blood and is a birthright of an Edmonton GM.

177 words.

[Image: 4cvtDWE.jpeg]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Eggcracker - 10-30-2023, 01:53 PM