Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

If Valerija Serapin was traded, it wouldn't be a big deal. The life of a vagrant was her childhood experience so as an adult it is nothing she hasn't done before. She always travels light, never carrying more that she needs. She would give away or sell most of her stuff she doesn't want to take with her. In a day or so she would be with her new team and seemly completely moved on. That is how thing would look on the outside. In her mind things would be very different. She  plays hockey because the team feels like  a family to her. To find out that a team that loved her was sending her away would mirror source of childhood trauma. She would feel betrayed, unloved, and depressed. A conversation with her adoptive hockey coach dad is enought to overcome the dark thoughts in her head. So while externally, she will seem ok, internally she won't be at least for a little while.

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Will3 - 11-01-2023, 01:51 PM