Create Account

Petition to Remove Polarizing Questions from PTs

03-28-2024, 04:52 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: As the person who wrote the question in the first place, trust me when I say that I do more research than just the question. People don't go instantly to the top of the scouting board just because they say yes to that question (after all, there are definitely other forms of bigotry aside from homophobia), but I can get a vibe check from it and decide if someone is so openly hateful that I do not have the time mid-scouting to educate them.

This makes sense, Jess. I suppose I’m looking at it more from a what would my son do (being 14 soon) and I truthfully don’t know. I’d like to think I know, but that’s a discussion for a different day when I’m not five Modelos in on vaca.

[Image: Wally.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petition to Remove Polarizing Questions from PTs - by Wally - 03-28-2024, 05:03 PM