Create Account

S57 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2020, 08:53 PM by supertardis101.)

1) What is your player's name and position?

Billy Benson - RD

2) What is your player's archetype? Pass first or shoot first and defensive or offensive focused?

Definitely Defense first. I want to be a enforcer defenseman who is always getting big hits and putting myself between the puck and net. 

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?

I’ve never been IA in this league. This is my second player, but I retired my original player before I got drafted. I didn’t want a team to waste a pick on me when I wasn’t really into it. I have the time to dedicate now and I want to play in the SHL. 

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)

I got it down. I’m in ISFL and the forum is very similar. 

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?

I am always on discord. Invite me and I will join. I love discord and I’ll alwa be in there. 

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in Discord?

I am going to be a max earner. I’ll be a 6-7 in discord. 

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?

Why not both? 

8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? 

No, but I have a lot of experience with ootp and I am planning to get FHM. 

9) Is a hot dog a sandwich?

No

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews?

I like both of them. No super strong opinions. 

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects Thread - by supertardis101 - 11-18-2020, 08:53 PM