Create Account

S37 Dragons Intersted Prospect Thread

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10.

I have equal interest in every team. Couldn't care less.

2. What do you know or like about the current Dragons team?

Didn't look at em

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

I have time to do what i've been doing.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

over 20

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?

read about old shit

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

habs and fav player... datsyuk

7. Dragons are a pretty deep team, our prospects must have patience. If drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2, maybe even 3 seasons in the SMJHL?

3 seasons would be awesome

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

hell no. hate when people try to do that.

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX?

i've written tons of good media in my 5+ years on the site Tongue
don't feel like linking anything. most my good shit was from a few months back.

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?

least favorite thing is how expensive/important equipment is + the dog shit pay for media.
also hate the fact our update scale has become what it is. Miss the old days a lot.
oh also hate the lack of stats on the site and how we actively decided to have fewer stats to make goalies lives better.

11. Do you have a favorite gif? Post it below. No worries if you don't have one.

nope don't know how to post em

[Image: livius.gif]

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Steelhead77 - 09-15-2017, 06:19 PM
[No subject] - by Beaver - 09-20-2017, 02:38 PM
[No subject] - by Steelhead77 - 09-26-2017, 04:27 PM
[No subject] - by bbp - 09-27-2017, 08:01 AM