Create Account

Winnipeg Jets S43 Interested Prospects Thread

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player?2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).
Coming into the league I had one goal for my player, score a lot of goals. Well, as my time in the league increased what I wanted from my player changed. Now I think the main goal I have for my player is to be a versitile forward that you can depend on in both offense and defense, and in order to accomplish this I chose to change my player's position from right wing to center.

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?
Im being totally honest, I like everything listed above. My favorite part however is probably being in my team's locker room. Just the way that we have evolved from not knowing each other at all to talking on a daily basis in a matter of weeks is so crazy and fun.

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?
I wouldn't be filling this out if I didn't.  Biggrin

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?
It really depends on our window for winning the four star, I definitely want to try and win atleast one and depending on the need for me to come up Im willing to change my mind.

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class?
I feel like a lot of teams are sleeping on me, as of right now I have almost an entire week logged in on the site. Im also putting a lot of effort into my media work, both articles and sigs. Im also really active in my team's locker room and it's super important to me that I go to a team that has an active locker room.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winnipeg Jets S43 Interested Prospects Thread - by Good_Ole_Kimmy - 08-10-2018, 12:02 AM