Create Account

S44 Edmonton Blizzard interested prospects thread.

Link to Player Page: in my sig

1. You are posting here, so I am assuming you have some interest in joining the Blizzard. What do you know about the team? Why are you interested in being a part of it? Anything you'd like to know?

I like that EDN always is looking at the playoffs and also has a deep pool of younger players with a future.

2. What kind of career do you envision your player having? Lead the league in scoring? Punch some people in the mouth? What are your career goals?

My only goal at the moment is to play more SHL games than Bubba did. I want to be seen as an any situation player, strong all over the ice.

3. How active do you anticipate being? Max earner with all equipment? PTs and ACs only? Just ACs? Max earner except for that 5 month vacation you have coming up?

I am me and want more longevity than my previous player had.

4. How familiar are you with hockey? Have you played it? Do you watch it regularly?

I grew up in a mens league LR, played sense I was 4 or something. I love the sport.

5. What are your hobbies outside of sim leagues?

4x4, fishing, gaming and being a dad

6. What is your Discord tag? How do you feel about regularly chatting in Discord?

Nuck#3764 its not always convenient but it seems the way the SHL is going.

7. How do you think you will earn money during your SHL career?

GFX

8. What caused you to create a player in the league? is there anything that has tempted you to leave?

The SHL is not what it once was but I love it regardless

9. Is a hot dog a sandwich?

no

10. What is your video game system of choice?

PS4 NHL

11. Lets play a game. I flip a coin, heads and you receive 1 billion USD but tails and you die immediately. What are you going with?

uhhh heads?

12. What kind of work do you do?

I was a logger/welder but am on long term disability now

13. How much of a plan do you have for your future build? How set on that plan are you?

Everything is up in the air atm but I do have a soft plan on making a great player.

14. Tide goes in, then it goes out. Can you explain that?

When idiot children eat Tide pod's, they then throw them up on the way to the hospital. Or did you mean the moons gravitational pull?

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Messages In This Thread
RE: S44 Edmonton Blizzard interested prospects thread. - by NUCK - 10-20-2018, 01:28 AM