Create Account

S46 Panthers Interested Prospects Thread

What is your players name and position?
Brennan Kennedy Jr, D

What are your thoughts on the league since joining? If recreating, what do you think of the current state of the SHL?
It seems to be pretty good around here. A few scandals, but nothing out of the ordinary.

What are your goals with your player? Is there a NHL player you would like to emulate?
To be up near the top of the defensive points leader point season in and out in my prime, Karlsson.

What is most important for you in the SHL? (Playing time, locker room, discord, future opportunities etc.)
Playing time and discord would be pretty well tied. I'd like to go somewhere that I can contribute, even if it's not for a few seasons, I also prefer their to be an active community.

What are your expectations of your SHL team?
To ideally win a cup.

Who is your favorite SMJHL teammate?
Monkey D. Luffy.

Where would you rank LA as far as potential destinations? Top half, Bottom half, Top choice, indifferent?
I've said on all of these that I am indifferent as I just want to be drafted to somwehere, but honestly LA is up there, simply for the sigs.

Anything else we should know about you or you would like to add?
As of now, no. Anything you guys need feel free to shoot me a PM.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Panthers Interested Prospects Thread - by bk1689 - 01-30-2019, 07:58 PM