Create Account

Winnipeg Jets S47 Interested Prospects Thread

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player?
I want to have fun and do some winning (but the first is more important than the second because I'm willing to be patient for the winning)

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).
I'm making a playmaker forward sort of like William Nylander but without the sitting out half the season waiting for a contract. I've been putting points into passing and defense and I'm open to any coaching on that front. Also, he's very active in the community and enjoys making friends and eating good food and he loves his mom. 

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?
I love having so many people to talk to who like hockey!  I also love writing media and making graphics, and I definitely keep on top of my stats.  

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?
sure yes I am very loyal if you are nice to me Smile

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors? We do our best to accommodate your wishes!
I really want whatever's best for my team(s). I'm perfectly happy to stay in juniors as long as I need to (I love my Knights) if there's not room for me to be called up, but I like to go where I'm needed!

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class?

I don't know if it's especially different from the other guys but I'm very into my player as a character and writing about him as a person and such. It makes media so much easier and more fun. I like looking at the numbers too, but I really love all the flavor stuff and I think that's what makes my dude unique - because I've tried to make him feel like a real, unique person Smile 

7. Are there any players in your draft class or around the league that you would like to play with in the SHL?
I love my draft class, I think we all bonded a lot over the prospect showcase back before this season and they're all pretty awesome dudes. I also am buddies with jjaybs and lizzywho since they're the ones who recruited me and I've loved playing with them in Kelowna.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winnipeg Jets S47 Interested Prospects Thread - by sköldpaddor - 04-08-2019, 12:33 PM