Create Account

S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition

I heard about this show, and I said I would never even dream of taking part in this mess. However, when Jax Duggan (@SecondSucks22 ) and Dale Miller (@dmills3 ) told me they were going in to this wilderness together, I knew I had to tag along to see exactly what would transpire. The self proclaimed "bash bros" taking on naked and afraid and there was no way in hell I was going to miss this. So there I was, stripped down and dropped on this island with the two of them.

21 days can be a very long time, however I had my own entertainment watching these two trying to survive. I think they spent more time in 21 days arguing with each other than trying to get some food or shelter. I wasn't a great survivalist, but I tried my best. I managed to get some sort of shelter (when it didn't rain) and was able to get a fire going to help me out. But man Jax and Dale were a sight to see. What started off as fishing in an attempt to get some food, ended up in a splash war between the two of them. Imagine, two young SMJHLers naked in the ocean, splashing each other all giddy from the cold water.

Perhaps the greatest highlight of them all was day 17. We were almost there, but it seems as though the bond the two of them had created was stronger than it had ever was. I woke up in the morning, looked over to their little sleeping area and could see them wrapped in each other's arms. I guess their attempt at making a fire didn't go so well... Or at least that's what they told me.

I lost a ton of weight and probably got sick a few times, but was it worth it? Absolutely. These are things the two "bash bros" will never be able to get away from.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition - by Otrebor13 - 05-12-2019, 10:56 AM