Create Account

S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition

I was dropped in the jungle with my map and a pair of scissors. I realised about 5 minutes in that I probably should have picked something other than a pair of scissors as there really isn't much use for them in the jungle. Since I'm barely able to follow directions using a GPS the map was pretty much useless to me, I used it to start my first fire for the first night. I never did manage to find anyone else, might have had something to do with me burning my map on the first day but I guess we'll never know. I found a nice fallen tree to hide under and basically just sat there for the entire 21 days ocasianally going out and finding berries. I used my scissors to cut the berries down, probably could have just pulled them off but I needed to use my scissors for something.

[Image: grayhd.gif]

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition - by Gray - 05-17-2019, 01:06 PM