Create Account

S48 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team? 
I am interested in joining any team that drafts me but especially interested in the Dragons as I live in Calgary. 

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success? 
I am open to any advice and even willing to build my player to fit a team need but in the meantime my plan is to build a two-way, passing center.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
Nothing should change much in the next year or so, I will always make the time.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). 
25 years old

5. Are you a hockey fan? What is your favorite NHL team?
Calgary and Philadelphia

6. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Are you willing to contribute in both? 
I am willing to use both!

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us!
Here is a media article and here is some graphics

8. Currently the Dragons have a very deep young roster, anyone we pick will need to be patient. How would you feel about playing for your SMJHL team another 2-3 seasons? 
Perfectly fine with that, actually I would prefer it

[Image: Lemonade.gif]
raiders [Image: pqKRPO4.png] [Image: DrC3FxE.png] raiders

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S48 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread - by Lemonade - 06-05-2019, 02:42 PM