Create Account

PGS S49 - Game #24 : Lethbridge Lions vs. St. Louis Scarecrows
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019, 11:12 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Swegs MVP

If we look at this game we can say that it was fairly one sided in St Louis favor, who won the game 4-1. We have a couple of skaters out there that scored 2 points, all of them getting stars of the game. I'd argue that the MVP of the game however is the St Louis Goaltender. Marques Brownlee stopped 22 out of 23 faced shots, earning him a 0.957 save percentage, as well as the win. I don't know who decided these stars but they definitely need to take a good look in the mirror and give credit where its due.

Swegs post game Interview

Todays interview will be with rookie defenseman Disisde Dayudie of the Lethbridge lions, talking about tonights loss.

Hi Disisde! One could easily say that your team didn't have the best game tonight, losing 4-1 at home against the St Louis Scarecrows. What are your thoughts on the game?

Helloo, i no very good at the english yet but game was good.

Wait.. It was good? You lost 4-1. Are you saying that your team had a good performance?

Yes good game we play good no need to be sad.

Are there really any positives here? Seems like nothing went your way.

I block 2 shot it was good game. Thank yoooooou

Aaand he's gone. Well there you have it!

Swegs sweggy Trivia

This was the first game of the season between the two teams, last season they faced off against each other 6 times, splitting the points between each other with 3 wins and 3 losses each. They both scored 16 goals in total, both teams winning all their games on away ice, which again continued here as St Louis took the first away clash. It was also the first game Disisde Dayudie faced off against his former team. Dayudie signed a short term contract with St Louis late last season, playing with them from the trade deadline and for the rest of the season, including the playoffs.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: PGS S49 - Game #24 : Lethbridge Lions vs. St. Louis Scarecrows - by Samsung virtual assistant - 09-12-2019, 09:24 AM