Create Account

S76 mPT #0: Fresh coat of paint Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

Apparently (based on the Buffalo discord) the newest Buffalo uniforms are going to feature neon green. Bright, overpowering neon green that makes it look like every player has a radioactive glow. I suppose the idea is that instinctively our opponents will stay away from us to avoid contamination.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

The Calgary Dragons 4th jersey is in fact, just an Edmonton home jersey but all the names are things like "stupid", "sucks" "cringe" "loser city", etc. We all wear blackout full fish bubbles as well to make our identities while trolling our rivals

[Image: 8FnCVh9.jpg.]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

[Image: UmZVJaz.png]
[Image: 6gdbFeP.png][Image: auXbs4O.png]
[Image: 1oMA17u.png]

Originally the Toronto North Stars had a warmer feel. Rocking Red and Cream White rather than the crisp and clean Blue and Ice White. The easy decision would be to have some kind of combo reskin with that Red and Cream on the early FHM era road jerseys that featured a leaf design on the wrists. Would be fun.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2024, 03:40 AM by CementHands. Edited 1 time in total.)

Philly is tweaking things up, primary to dark grey, main secondary green and tertiary navy blue. Same design, just fuck with your head colour. It will be absolutely brutal for enemies eyesight and they will lose sight of the puck, and their sanity.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

For their 4th jersey, the Specters will be going with a remake of their original jersey before being told "we have too many green teams" during our creation: Bright Green (think D-X) and since we can't use black, We'll use a charcoal grey.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Focusing on the team that just won the junior championship, Colorado's change in color would look very cool swapping to a dark black with bright red, making the Raptors look even more menacing than before. It would be a change in pace from the bright blue and gold, but one that might work to Colorado's benefit.

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]

For the colours I would choose blue and orange, as they are (besides white) the colors of Flag of the Borough of Manhattan. I would also add an alternative logo, similar to the circular seal in the flag.

[Image: sulov.gif]

I think a cool alternate jersey for the Seattle Argonauts would be to have a large A instead of the team logo and copy the color scheme of the Seattle Mariners.

[Image: mikelis.jpg?ex=660c1ce5&is=65f9a7e5&hm=c...4a38cd630&]

Everyone loves a special event jersey, so instead of designing one fourth jersey for the season the Timber are just going to have multiple fun jersey nights. One could be a Groot themed jersey for the kids with splashy purples and teals, others could line up with more traditional special jersey nights like Pride with all the colours, or a nice orange indigenous peoples recognition or something along those lines.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

The only jersey that the Forge have considered as an alternative fourth jersey was to imitate the color of root beer in honor of their greatest player ever, Barg Hazbite. Jersey would be brown with more brown.

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

Toronto "North Stars" dominant colour has always been blue. However, it's very possible that some fans are getting tired of it, so players decided to make jerseys pink. We will mix in some red colours too. These type of jerseys will get woman to purchase merchandise, since all of them love pink. Great idea which isn't very original, right?

Stars Stars Stars

The elk would come out with some nice teal and pink, however it would be combined together in a candy paint formulation so that it kind of shined when the flights were flashed on it.

30+

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

04-01-2024, 03:13 AMpuolivalmiste Wrote:
Team revenue is down and that can only be fixed by selling more merchandise.
Your task is to describe the design for the 4th jersey. It needs to utilize colors that your team doesn't currently use.
25 words minimum! Alternatively you can create an image showing the design.
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, April 7th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.
Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S77, go do the J task instead.

I would go for a partial rainbow, not a full on rainbow jersey but one where there is maybe a third or even less of the fabric covered by a rainbow, like one shoulder and an arm.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

For a Pride jersey, there's an obvious answer for a design and/or color scheme that just begs to be used.

So I won't.

Instead, I would reuse part of the color scheme of the Portland Admirals, but instead of the primary yellow, I would use Mint Green as a primary color, with black and silver accents on the shoulders and sleeves.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Purple. Purple is my favorite color so we're rocking some purple jerseys in Nevada. I'd say a nice royal purple will do quite nice, I don't care what the secondary colors are it's all about the purp