Create Account

S73 mPT#5: Branding Brands

Af for me, I like ATL quite a lot. Especially their alternate jersey. Sure it can look like a burnt chicken but still!
They have my vote!

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Still like the Aurora's look. Remember being there for the original logo but the current one is also very good. Congrats to whoever made it.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

It probably would be either Philly or Edmonton from my point of view, I just really like the arctic fox logo that Edmonton has. Philly's logo is quite nice with everything going on in it.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Personally me I like Winnipegs branding just a very clean and cool logo and bear. I think they are my favorite even including my team lol just simple and nice

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]

I love the San Fransisco Pride branding, I love Lions, I like the Pride aspect too, but most of all the color scheme feels good and original. I always liked purple and gold mix.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Montreal has the best branding excluding Los Angeles.  The logo doesn’t have any text which like half the league has for some reason and has very unique colors relative to the league.

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

The best non-aurora branding is probably Los Angeles - I just really like their colors. San Francisco is pretty solid as well, but LAP really has the nice colors and a logo that's relatively easy to tinker with for jersey swaps so they get my vote.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Outside of LA, I really love Winnipeg's branding. The new logo is pretty cool but it's the colour scheme that really pulls it all together. 10/10 for me.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

best branding is atlanta. the inferno is a great name for a team in a city most known for being burnt to the ground in an active rebellion. great name and great logo

Edmonton probably. Their name fits their location perfectly. Like the colours and the logo is pretty solid. Only downside is the whole being in Edmonton

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

Honestly SHL as a whole has the best branding in sim leagues. Eddy logo/branding is fantastic, Seattle and Hamilton are also great color schemes/logos! On the minors side, I've always loved Carolina, kraken is a great mascot and orange is an uncommon color for a team but they make it look great

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

I'm a fan of the Stampede branding just cause I like classic looks in all sports branding. I did a sig for someone on the stampede and looking at their jerseys really solidified the look for me. They have some very classic looks on their unis.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

I think the best logo in the league, that is not WPG, is the Los Angeles Panthers. That color combo is perfect, mixed with the sick skyline. Love it.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

If I wasn't part of the Specters I would have said them, but from the rest of the teams I would say that the Scarecrows are probably the next best.  There could be a ton of awesome giveaways and on ice promotions with that kind of branding.

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

I would say that Chicago and Winnipeg are my favorites outside of Texas. I'm kinda happy to land on a team with a great branding, but there is other teams with a cool one!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]