Create Account

S29 - SHL Playoff Index

I'd just like to know why, or better yet, HOW the Steelhawks constantly have our number in the playoffs. We clearly have more TPE per player, but we're outmatched almost every game. Does STHS value chemistry that much? I feel like it truly does, and fiddling with the lines even the slightest bit could throw off whatever momentum you have going. If we're eliminated, this would be the fourth season IN A ROW Hamilton would've taken us out.

:facepalm:

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Jun 28 2016, 08:45 AM
Honestly, this is complete horseshit.  One season... fine.  Two...fine... but this shit has happened pretty much every single season I've been in this league.  Yes, I'm salty... but I am absolutely convinced there is a conspiracy.  Every fucking season.
ok fine i bribed JY and Jack. thats how we're winning every season. ya caught me.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

It's that damn Simons/Someclit connection.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Jun 28 2016, 09:19 AM
It's that damn Simons/Someclit connection.
Add some Colt in there. Top 3 scorers in the playoffs Steelhawks

[Image: colt45-works-o.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by BluesBoy71@Jun 28 2016, 07:08 AM

ok fine i bribed JY and Jack. thats how we're winning every season. ya caught me.

That's not exactly what I'm saying... but come on ,4 seasons in a row.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Jun 28 2016, 09:26 AM

That's not exactly what I'm saying... but come on ,4 seasons in a row.
I'll be the first one to say that the majority of it is pure luck. The rest is the lines we have. We've had a very similar team for the past 4 seasons, and have had fairly similar lines. The lines have worked in the regular season, as well as in playoffs. We've stuck with them and they've got us pretty far.

WKP is 2-2 against Hammy in the playoffs since I've taken over. We won both times when were "supposed" to, and we lost the other two the other way around. For us it just really depended on whether or not Schmidt wanted to be a god or a stick of butter. We had buttered Schmidt this season. Nobody wants buttered Schmidt

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Sometimes your team just plays like shit.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Jun 28 2016, 08:34 AM
Sometimes your team just plays like schmidt.
FTFY

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Quote:Originally posted by NJBadApple@Jun 28 2016, 08:35 AM

FTFY

i mean ya.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

schmidt is god how dare u say otherwise

Hamilton is the GOAT STHS team

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Edmonton too

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Jun 28 2016, 07:19 AM
Hmm, perhaps Toronto was right to hit the panic button early.

Isn't our first rodeo. If it was anybody else but HAM is be fine with a loss but this happens every season so