Create Account

S40 - SHL Playoff Index

Iqbals career ends against the team where he started...

rip

GG Dragons Cheers , you guys have a lot of guys who deserve to a win a Cup on that team!

As for Luke Fleming, man the SHL Shield would be literally nothing without you man, you were the one to get Haz to join us and declare him as THE BIG DAWG. So many great memories on the ice and off the ice in such a short time. Even though it was short for us as a trio, it truly is an end of an era :((. I'll explain on what's more and what's next for the SHL Shield.

[Image: tumblr_static_bkooxapr0k8ccgggwksogso0s.gif]

<a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a>

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

GG Chiefs

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Apr 29 2018, 07:31 PM
Iqbals career ends against the team where he started...

rip
it's like poetry

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Clutch city! came back into the series and finished it! Both our rookies coming off an smjhl cup had a huge game 7 helping us defend our Eastern conference title. Strange and I not even carrying this playoffs.. professionalism and execution by the same team we had last season, minus the back up whos currently in the smjhl finals.. its not over yet though!

yo hawks yall are becoming a scary ass team, i was scared going into the conference finals against yall, could have went eitherway, i think our teams are at a brink of an intense rivalry in the near future

still got a great team to face Chiefs

its pure hockey time lets gooooo

Doubt is a dream killer

I will admit without the use of Performance Enhancing Parms that OT winner would not have been possible for old balls Esa. I'll take it though!

I've got a few parms left for the finals, under high level security. :D

Best of luck to Minnesota, should be an awesome series!

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

GG Calgary, good luck in the finals! Surrender

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Steelhead77@Apr 29 2018, 06:37 PM
Best of luck to Minnesota, should be an awesome series!
Looking forward to it.

Cheers

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Quote:Originally posted by Coach Biz@Apr 29 2018, 07:30 PM
A young Mike Izzy of the S34 Kelowna Knights looked towards the SHL and one of his first thoughts was 'Damn that Lord Pretty Flaco's a hell of a power forward' (<a href='index.php?showuser=1773' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Baelor Swift</a>) ... Ive always appreciated your game and it will be lots of fun competing against ya on the grandest stage!

Izzy -
The new generations most deviant power forward -
Dragons
Hell yeah it will! I've always admired the way the Dragons were built and we really looked at the franchise as the gold standard for what we wanted to build in Minnesota since the start of our rebuild. To now have a chance to defend the Challenge Cup against such a team... I couldn't have planned this any better. It will be an exciting series, for sure!

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Apr 29 2018, 06:42 PM

Hell yeah it will! I've always admired the way the Dragons were built and we really looked at the franchise as the gold standard for what we wanted to build in Minnesota since the start of our rebuild. To now have a chance to defend the Challenge Cup against such a team... I couldn't have planned this any better. It will be an exciting series, for sure!
foreal... when i first looked at the dragons roster back in like season 32, every player on their team had 90+ defense Blink crazy

Doubt is a dream killer

<a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a> your playing like a god out there.... #JoeK4MVP trending world wide.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by Coach Biz@Apr 29 2018, 08:07 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a> your playing like a god out there.... [b]#JoeK4MVP trending world wide.[/b]

Thanks Izzy. It's amazing what 2100 TPE can do for a player.

Crazy awesome Series Winnipeg. It will never come easy for either of us for the next decade.

I'm really excited to be playing Minnesota in the finals. They might be my favorite team in the East, and it's chock full of awesome people there.

STHS is always fucky, but I think the 4 best teams survived to this point and any of the final four could win. CAL and MIN were the lucky ones. Get prepared for the WPG - HAM final next season.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

wow I have scored only 4 pts >_>

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

All class from Calgary, which I really appreciate given the circumstances.

I'll echo Joe's point about the final four teams.. man, the talent in this league is at an all-time high.

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

The Chiefs makes it to the Finals, I couldn't be happier, of course I'll be happier of they go Back-To-Back! 4 Wins fellas! You are 4 wins away!

I'm thrilled!
I was back-up with the team last season, now I am trying to lead the Falcons to Four Star Cup victory! I'm with Minnesota all the way, sorry Calgary, you worked hard so far to get here but I believe the Chiefs worked just as hard.

No disrespect, good luck actually, but my money is on the Champions.