Create Account

2015 NHL Playoffs

Quote:Originally posted by Dion@Apr 22 2015, 11:50 PM

why you want Boudreau fired for at least bringing some sort of success to the Ducks... but I was soooo wrong for Carlyle bringing no success to the Leafs lol.

Almost any coach can bring that team to the playoffs The ducks are stacked

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Dion@Apr 22 2015, 11:50 PM

why you want Boudreau fired for at least bringing some sort of success to the Ducks... but I was soooo wrong for Carlyle bringing no success to the Leafs lol.
Some sort of success? He's gotten us no further than any of our previous coaches have, with a much better roster Smile)

Meanwhile Carlyle actually accomplished something no other Leafs coach has done in the past decade and got a mediocre team to the playoffs....

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ORIGINSZ@Apr 22 2015, 11:53 PM

Almost any coach can bring that team to the playoffs The ducks are stacked
Yeahthat

I would hardly say the ducks are stacked, they have Getzlaf and Perry who are all-stars, Kesler as a good 2nd C. No real number 1 defenseman or top tier goalie.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Well at least Getz is a good ol Sask boy.

That Kuznetsov goal was nice

wtf I didnt even realized there was a game today... WTF why does the NHL keep catering to Americans with these stupid afternoon games. Its Saturday. Why couldnt the game be tonight?

Quote:Originally posted by Dion@May 16 2015, 04:43 PM
wtf I didnt even realized there was a game today... WTF why does the NHL keep catering to Americans with these stupid afternoon games. Its Saturday. Why couldnt the game be tonight?
Catering to Americans? Didn't realize weekends were just an American thing.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@May 16 2015, 04:21 PM

Catering to Americans?  Didn't realize weekends were just an American thing.
NBC for whatever reason loves afternoon games.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion@May 16 2015, 05:27 PM

NBC for whatever reason loves afternoon games.
It's not NBC. It's the way it is regardless. Games are always earlier on the weekends. Except for Canadian teams on Saturday because they have to give the old decrepit waste of space his tv time. They're that way so people can go with their families (since kids are off school and most people have weekends off). Meanwhile late games are to coincide with the average work day.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@May 16 2015, 04:29 PM

It's not NBC. It's the way it is regardless. Games are always earlier on the weekends. Except for Canadian teams on Saturday because they have to give the old decrepit waste of space his tv time. They're that way so people can go with their families (since kids are off school and most people have weekends off). Meanwhile late games are to coincide with the average work day.
call me old school, but I dislike afternoon games. Especially the playoffs, it should be primetime every night.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion@May 16 2015, 05:35 PM

call me old school, but I dislike afternoon games. Especially the playoffs, it should be primetime every night.
I like afternoon games. Its hard as a Eastern time zone person, to watch games at 10pm every single night. Its a pain in the ass to get 4 hours of sleep 40+ times a season Smile)

NHL is catering to Americans with a Saturday afternoon game Smile)

Wtf

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@May 16 2015, 06:31 PM
NHL is catering to Americans with a Saturday afternoon game Smile)

Wtf
Not to mention, the 4 remaining teams left are American Teams, so they should cater to their fans to an extent. It's far more important to fill the seats at the arena, than have more viewers on TV. Not that I think that's the case here imo.

These refs have clearly never watched an NHL playoffs game before. FFS let them play!