Create Account

S76 PT #4: Changing Stripes Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 1: I think if I were to leave my current IIHF nation of France, I would go to Norway. I am in a place of management in France, and the teams first natural born player to play for the team. However I am also one of the founding members of the Norway IIHF team. I spent many years there managing and coaching the team. Eventually leading them to their first gold medal, and several other bronze and silver along the way. I even managed to win two top forward awards and get inducted into the IIHF hall of fame. I have many fond memories with Norway, and it seems they having continued the winning traditions I set forth for them. It would be difficult to leave France after spending many seasons trying to build up the team and get talent to transfer to the nation to be competitive. I feel like we are just now reaping those benefits and it would be sad to walk away.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Written Option 1:

It's been a long time since I've suited up for my IIHF nation. I used to run the United States federation with Fuzz back in Slip McScruff's prime and we filled up a nice trophy case. If somehow Slip could get a second wind in the IIHF, he would probably play for France with Fuzz again. Once Slip finally rides off into the sunset, he could end up pulling a Jimmy Buffet and going to Paris. Who knows, maybe he'll start a family in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower. France is Slip McScruff's idea of a fancy place, so he's ordering the cheapest French wines and cheese plates at Costco to host playoff parties with his friends. He hasn't made the playoffs in a long time, so it's his time to shine as host extraordinaire.

In real life, I have been learning French on Duolingo because I like to learn languages and the French course is well put together. This one has stuck more than others and I'm actually using it a bit outside the app for simple reading and listening.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

A good referee in hockey will do multiple things throughout a game. One, they need to make good calls as a start. Making the right calls are always paramount to having a good referee be a good referee. Next is they have to treat everyone equally. No matter the jawning or the talk from one team or past transgressions, a referee has to judge the game impartially no matter what. A referee being impartial is paramount for a fair game being played, and also a good, entertaining game being played. The refs also has to be consistent throughout a game, making sure one call is called the same way later in a game. The referee also ideal explains reviews in a way that both the team players on the fans can understand. When they do that the game is Mark’s assemble and everything is more understandable for everyone to know what is happening