Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

@aleks u one of my gud pals and honestly love having you as my co-gm u a real one, never forget that my broski

[Image: hallsy.png]

To all users I had the pleasure to postiviely interact with, thank you from the bottom of my hest for making this place a better, more fun place to be! I won't get to pinging yet cuz I'm doing this late but if I've talked to you at some point on my own, it's because I value you!

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

I want to thank all my players in Great Falls for the fantastic work they put in and for all of success we have seen so far. Lets get that cup

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Special thanks to the usual folks @“RAmenAmen” for drafting me, and the rookie class that makes it all worth it @skyrrhawk @ThePyroAlpaca @vic03 @Tsunny @NaomiMannequeen.
I’ll keep this short because you probably don’t want to hear from me, but thanks to @Valpix too. You know why. I hope one day I’ll be able to close the loop.
Thanks to all my QCC homies not mentioned above, you know who you are.
Greetz to the Panthers locker room/front office folks, fun times and I’m waiting for my ring in the mail. Wink
Additional greetz to the Minnesota locker room/front office for taking the chance on me! Hope to serve you as well as I can.

There are a lot of great guys on the Forge, all of who deserve a mention. However im taking this opportunity to mention @KaleSalad as easily the best co going in the league. Always a positive force and a great dude as well.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Shoutout to @CementHands !  One of the first people I interacted with in the league from all those years ago. Did a great job helping me out as a rookie and I'll always look fondly on my time in Maine, especially with Dogwood Maple's career coming closer to an end.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]