Create Account

Hawks/Ducks

Theres always gonna be shitty calls that's hockey

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

the Hossa goal should technically have been a goal…according to the rule.

there was no distinct kicking motion and it could easily have been seen as him trying to come to a stop.
I hate the rule and i wish they would just let players kick it in (as long as their skate stays on the ice)

blaming the refs had some credibility before, but if you are blaming them in this game, credibility is lost and you just sound like an upset homer.

Quote:Originally posted by Underoath10@May 30 2015, 09:02 PM
If the Ducks comeback in this.... Hawks fans will never hear the end of it. Be Toronto all over again. Smile)
Not sure by who. Im certainly not going to rub it in. They deserve this series, Ducks don't end of story

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@May 30 2015, 09:03 PM
the Hossa goal should technically have been a goal…according to the rule.

there was no distinct kicking motion and it could easily have been seen as him trying to come to a stop.
I hate the rule and i wish they would just let players kick it in (as long as their skate stays on the ice)

blaming the refs had some credibility before, but if you are blaming them in this game, credibility is lost and you just sound like an upset homer.
I'm not blaming them solely, the top line looks and has looked atrocious, Andersen has lost his confidence, Beauch looks hurt, the Ducks just don't look good but things like missing a high stick off the faceoff after the Ducks score that would have been a double minor certainly doesn't help things.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@May 30 2015, 09:07 PM

I'm not blaming them solely, the top line looks and has looked atrocious, Andersen has lost his confidence, Beauch looks hurt, the Ducks just don't look good but things like missing a high stick off the faceoff after the Ducks score that would have been a double minor certainly doesn't help things.
you expect the refs to catch every single high stick?
especially in the playoffs

when the refs miss a call, it sucks…i know.
but to act like the refs handed this game to the Hawks just makes you sound like a Habs fan

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@May 30 2015, 10:03 PM
Theres always gonna be shitty calls that's hockey
I understand that their's shitty calls in hockey, but my problem has been the Ducks have been called all series for stuff when the Hawks have done the same infractions and don't get called.

RIP Mac & 701

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@May 30 2015, 09:04 PM

Not sure by who. Im certainly not going to rub it in. They deserve this series, Ducks don't end of story
By anyone who's a diehard fan, and Hawks have been playing better so they deserve the series.

Yet, what I meant was blowing a 4-0 lead and losing in game seven of the conference finals is not something people easily forget. That's something people get fired for. Ducks can comeback. They just need to play their hockey and stop letting the Hawks control the flow of the game. Getzlaf needs to stopping tripping over his own feet too. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@May 30 2015, 09:09 PM

you expect the refs to catch every single high stick?
especially in the playoffs

when the refs miss a call, it sucks…i know.
but to act like the refs handed this game to the Hawks just makes you sound like a Habs fan
Something directly off the faceoff on a center iceman just makes it seem like they're not paying attention Smile) I don't think the refs handed the Hawks this game, this is solely on the Ducks and Getzlafs -5 over the past 5 periods.

Also, I'm with Cant…this game IS NOT over imo

this series has been insane…wouldnt be surprised in the least if the Ducks get this to a 1 goal game…and then anything can happen

Aaand we have a game.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Yeah and that happens... wow. See Ducks need to just play their hockey. This just became a game. :lol:

Uh oh. Hmm

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Dagger to the heart right there.

And the game is done lol

refs biased on that Fowler hook call…they just want original 6

B)