Create Account

Official Montreal Announcement

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Mar 7 2016, 12:17 PM

Maybe because our newer players got drafted to a different team and we lose LR PRIVS. Honestly aint that hard to understand.
You still posted in the Montreal LR right after you got drafted and they hadn't switched your privileges, yet.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 7 2016, 01:49 PM

You still posted in the Montreal LR right after you got drafted and they hadn't switched your privileges, yet.
I think I did, but it wasn't long after draft my privs disappeared. Even if I had privs I find it disrespectful to snoop in on another team and what they discuss.

[Image: 336.jpg]

HFFO, I'm not sure you know that I am in fact supportive of this change. Yet the issue we're having is I believe there should have been some steps to be taken for this change to prevent much of the alumni backlash as possible. You simply want to just sweep that under the rug and say yeah this is how it has always been. That doesn't make it right. If you can't see how a COMMUNITY based simulation league would want decision to be made as a group, or at the least get feedback before going through with something like this then I just don't know.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Mar 7 2016, 12:22 PM

I think I did, but it wasn't long after draft my privs disappeared. Even if I had privs I find it disrespectful to snoop in on another team and what they discuss.
I just thought it was funny that five minutes after I posted the new thread you were like "howdy hey guyz" and I was like "No gtfo."

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 7 2016, 02:06 PM

I just thought it was funny that five minutes after I posted the new thread you were like "howdy hey guyz" and I was like "No gtfo."
Yeah I mean at that point I knew there were no personal or team based shit being said.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Loving the new logo, good job Baller and Eggy Cheers

reminds me of my St Paul Coffee concept in the PHL, although i like these mtl jerseys better, minus the terrible name

[Image: JC0i1FT.png]