Create Account

SMJHL S64 mPT #3 - Party Time

Surkhi-Ze'ev would play the Bass and keyboards (yes its possible), nour would play the drums, armthesharks would be the lead vocals, and wozy would be the guitarist

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

It would be a duet of me and armthesharks he would play piano in a tux and i'd sing in a sexy red dress we'd probably do like old show tunes or something and we'd be called Nour and the Sharkies which I think is very cute, also we'd suck it would probably go awful.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Seamus has been known to slap the base from time to time. He loves it when the rest of the team joins in, but he can slap solo or together.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Regina would have a band named Bambi and his Ladies. DAD is certainly the bassist and the main back vocalist. M'Baku is our manager because his sense of intimidation will help us to get every contract we want. If there's some bad guys who want to ruin Bambi's show, DAD and M'Baku will be there to calm everybody.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

I think Pass Forfeit would be the lead singer for the Kraken band. He's the leader of the team in the locker room I would say, so it makes sense to have him leading with his vocals. Antonio Governo would be the guitarist laying down some sick riffs. Jack John would man the bass and that would probably round out the old Krak Heads.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I would play the saxophone And also be on the mic. The genre of music would be blues and jazz since were are from St. Louis.

Sophie Bordelau regularly makes music by putting the puck in the back of the net and triggering the goal horn. Outside of this, Pukkala regularly plays music by banging people on the head with his stick, in reflection of his missed career as a drummer in a metal band. Tommy Thompson plays the harmonica because he's just that sad. Where the Citadelles to form a band, it would probably be called "Evok Where's My Pizza" over a tragedy that has recently occurred in the locker room, and the music would be a disjointed mess. It would fail to qualify as having a distinct genre out of pure incompetence and would thus likely be labelled as avant-garde.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

Put me on percussions because I don't want to work, I want to bang on the drums all day. Throw Flinch on vocals, Ace on piano, and Luke on the triangle and then we're going to start looking like a real band.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I think the Detroit falcons would be a Ska band, but for the sole reason of us being able to do a play on words and call it a skree band. the lyrics would mostly be caw cawing of birds to scare away the scarecrows

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

Simple, we'd all have heavy metal guitars and play them. For the lyrics, just say 'BING BONG' once in a while. I'm sure the crowd would love it.

The Colorado Raptors would be dedicated to covers of songs about dinosaurs, with set list anchors being a rock cover of the Jurassic Park suite and our own rendition of "Walk the Dinosaur".

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

The Whalers would be either a midwest emo band or a hardcore band. Nour would play lead guitar, I would do vocals and Capy on the drums. We'd be absolutely sick. Literally the best SMJHL band and it would not be close.

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

If the Colorado Raptors had a band it would play punk rock music and be called “RAW FLESH” because dinos like raw meat. It would be a one night special performance in Colorado, the crowd would go bonkers and rush the stage forcing RAW FLESH to fight back. A big brawl would ensue, people punching, kicking, acting like absolute animals. Eventually the members of RAW FLESH would beat everyone down and casually leave in their raptormobile.

(76 Words)

For the qcc party we are going to serenade the league with some select songs from the singer songwriter taylor swift. We will start with Mean, then transition into Getaway Car, then end the lovely evening with Long Live and All Too Well 10 Minute Version. A good time is had by all and we all agree to stop playing such a violent sport and instead go pick flowers and have picnics uwu

The Lawbreakers would be the band name, and it would consist of Kobo on the banjo, Patches on the kazoo while Blazes and Farquaads dominate on the vocals as we get the crowd dancing to our folk songs

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]