RETIRED

dev team goated

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Pretty damn impressive

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Incredible stuff from the dev team, what an incredible change for this community!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

This looks incredible, thank you to everyone for the hard work you've put into this!

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

I like this a lot, I just have a concern. It was briefly touched on, but as an updater I would like to know the specifics. Is our position going to be abolished and have to find new jobs, will some be let go and some still have jobs on different parts? And most of all what will happen if we just lose our jobs? Do we get a compensation or offered new jobs or just dropped to find a new job? 

Thanks

[Image: byTaUkC.png]

Will the portal help me understand why my wife left?

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Changes are made immediately, do they still go only once a week in the sim or we would get updated in the file as soon as possible as well?

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

07-07-2023, 05:32 PMjaypc8237 Wrote: I like this a lot, I just have a concern. It was briefly touched on, but as an updater I would like to know the specifics. Is our position going to be abolished and have to find new jobs, will some be let go and some still have jobs on different parts? And most of all what will happen if we just lose our jobs? Do we get a compensation or offered new jobs or just dropped to find a new job? 

Thanks

HO is looking at that and I touched a bit on that in my original post, I don't really have the answers to that one yet unfortunately. I am more on the development side of things and that is probably more of a process question. We will definitely still need at least some updaters for the season after this goes live to review claims from S72 that people hadn't already claimed in their update page prior to the import.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

07-07-2023, 05:39 PMEvok Wrote: Changes are made immediately, do they still go only once a week in the sim or we would get updated in the file as soon as possible as well?
The sim will still be updated weekly, there will be a google sheet that pulls from this every Sunday morning (Sunday at 00:00 Pacific time). It'll show what has changed in the last week and also show the full player builds in case they are needed for reference. The file workers will have everything they need in that sheet.

@DrunkenTeddy I know you were an HD fan, did you ever join HN? Similar game, pretty fun.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

07-07-2023, 05:42 PMLordBirdman Wrote: @DrunkenTeddy I know you were an HD fan, did you ever join HN?  Similar game, pretty fun.
I did not try HN, but I've been busy enough with this dev stuff and the one FHM9 league I am in.

I fear that the updaters are going to miss my once a season 120+ tpe updates. How else can I find a way to inconvenience them and appease my laziness at the same time?

This looks amazing though, very excited to see this happening. Hopeful this will help with new create retention.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

07-07-2023, 05:32 PMjaypc8237 Wrote: I like this a lot, I just have a concern. It was briefly touched on, but as an updater I would like to know the specifics. Is our position going to be abolished and have to find new jobs, will some be let go and some still have jobs on different parts? And most of all what will happen if we just lose our jobs? Do we get a compensation or offered new jobs or just dropped to find a new job? 

Thanks

you could host a HoF ceremony

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Thanks
i hope its abolished!

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]