[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Pretty sure Wolfpack already has the S20 Chiefs 2nd via this trade:

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=35771

updated with the S20 2nd discrepancy.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

confirm.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Poifect. Still one more discrepancy with that pick, since it's Toronto's property.

Welcome to the team Dion! To my knowledge, you and I are going to be the only basketball fans in the locker room.

AND LEHNER! YES! <3 <3 <3

Quote:Originally posted by Seventy-Four@Apr 28 2014, 10:18 PM
Welcome to the team Dion! To my knowledge, you and I are going to be the only basketball fans in the locker room.

I also like basketball...?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by Seventy-Four@Apr 28 2014, 08:18 PM

Thank You for the welcome... and yep a big Raptors Fan and Bucks fan (Shit this year <_< but will probably get Wiggins, Parker, Randle, or Embiid Smile )

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Apr 28 2014, 07:46 PM
Fuck yea! Dion and Lehner! Beyond happy.
Gonna be a awesome time in Minnesota Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Seventy-Four@Apr 28 2014, 08:18 PM

Aren't you a Sens fan though?

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Apr 28 2014, 09:19 PM

I also like basketball...?

We have this big locker room discussion about how cool it was the dribble orange basketball and all the guys made fun of it, I forgot you weren't involved. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Seventy-Four@Apr 28 2014, 10:22 PM

We have this big locker room discussion about how cool it was the dribble orange basketball and all the guys made fun of it, I forgot you weren't involved. :lol:

I haven't really picked a team yet. Still debating but I enjoy the sport.

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Apr 28 2014, 09:23 PM

I haven't really picked a team yet. Still debating but I enjoy the sport.

If you don't become a Raptors fan, I'm going to respectfully fire you.

Even though you're my GM.

Quote:Originally posted by Seventy-Four@Apr 28 2014, 10:25 PM

If you don't become a Raptors fan, I'm going to respectfully fire you.

Even though you're my GM.

I love JV and DeRozan, Ross is a true homie but I'm not into the Lowry hype.

I also have an irrational passion for Sacremento and I love Kyrie Irving for Cleveland.

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Apr 28 2014, 10:59 PM

I love JV and DeRozan, Ross is a true homie but I'm not into the Lowry hype.

I also have an irrational passion for Sacremento and I love Kyrie Irving for Cleveland.
OKC.

[Image: 336.jpg]